Black iris

No problems same exact set up
22EC2AA9-27CC-4EB5-BB2E-2C2C91260FF2.jpeg

Like I said above in my post. I think a large part of it is over supplementation and the MV bulb being way to strong for use on a cage.

Hopefully a few changes there will get him feeling better.

Well ima find out for sure at the vet hopefully every time I stop something I been doin with him it has made him worse jus before this he was gaining weight n all that eating he jus had one eye closed sometimes n rubbed it now that’s the one wit black iris I’ll stop vit a that only thing other than bulb that is extra

This is my newest have had him almost a montth now he’s 5 months
He is beautiful. Showing his colors really well.

Just make sure the vet really does know chameleons. We see it all the time here where a vet will totally give incorrect advice because they do not know these animals or how to care for them.

I will say the basics like supplementation and UVB lighting not being spot on can have major side effects. The issues that you are dealing with normally directly correlate to these two factors.

The only other thing I am seeing with the cage is the exo terra black vines. Those are known for being dangerous with chams because they rub their faces on branches and the black pieces come off the branches into the eye turrets. With the moss vines those are hard to clean and will hold moisture growing bacteria. With a Panther the other risk is they get to a stage where they will try to bite their branches so you have impaction risk if they are getting pieces of moss off.

He is beautiful. Showing his colors really well.

Just make sure the vet really does know chameleons. We see it all the time here where a vet will totally give incorrect advice because they do not know these animals or how to care for them.

I will say the basics like supplementation and UVB lighting not being spot on can have major side effects. The issues that you are dealing with normally directly correlate to these two factors.

The only other thing I am seeing with the cage is the exo terra black vines. Those are known for being dangerous with chams because they rub their faces on branches and the black pieces come off the branches into the eye turrets. With the moss vines those are hard to clean and will hold moisture growing bacteria. With a Panther the other risk is they get to a stage where they will try to bite their branches so you have impaction risk if they are getting pieces of moss off.
Yeah I’m actually in the process of getting the green vines off of Amazon that are like funny because my guy with the eye problem he definitely rubs his Ice he always has ever since he was four months old I’ve had problems with his eye now it’s affecting him he’s a year and a half old

Yeah I’m actually in the process of getting the green vines off of Amazon that are like funny because my guy with the eye problem he definitely rubs his Ice he always has ever since he was four months old I’ve had problems with his eye now it’s affecting him he’s a year and a half old
Not funny foamy

Back
Top Bottom