Black dots on head

emma86

Can someone explain if this is normal to have little black dots on the head please. Thank you
IMG-20230318-WA0004.jpg

Hey there... are you talking about the black dots around his eye turret and up his casque? If so those are normal male coloring... You will see it more as he matures.

Thank you for your help , first time reptile owner so wasn't sure why.
He will get more established and intricate color and patterns as he matures. Males will show spots when they get angry as well. You may notice the black on the face and casque more when he sleeps as well.

He has very beautiful resting colors. More of the teals than the green.

Thank you . I spoke with the reptile place where I got him from and they said the black dots are from not shedding or going to shed . But I said they have been there for a while . I was getting worried it was something to worry about .

Thank you . I spoke with the reptile place where I got him from and they said the black dots are from not shedding or going to shed . But I said they have been there for a while . I was getting worried it was something to worry about .
Yeah I do not know where you got him from but that is not why. Here are three of my boy fully mature. First is sleeping, second is fired up, third is resting colors.

View media item 54421
View media item 53961
View media item 53805

Back
Top Bottom