Black cricket eggs

firecat998

hiya ive noticed that in Yelina's vivaruim there are little black spots on the walls could these be black cricket eggs?We feed her on Black crickets hense why i say "black cricket eggs" also does anyone have pictures of cricket eggs?thanks.

I am not that all familiar with “black crickets” but it sounds like mold to me. The domestic crickets I use lay eggs in the dirt and they are not black.

-roo

actually you know what it is, SH!T ahaha ,i had to sand down my cage that was out at my buddies farm cause a million flies decided to use it as a out house and craped all over it , i was mad cause i had to sand it again for another hour and a half to get it off, its like tar lol

lol thanks u guys i dont think its mold because it stands out from the walls abit my husband also thought it was dropping from the crickets too but i mentioned eggs thought id mention it.Black crickets are field crickets.

actually you know what it is, SH!T ahaha ,i had to sand down my cage that was out at my buddies farm cause a million flies decided to use it as a out house and craped all over it , i was mad cause i had to sand it again for another hour and a half to get it off, its like tar lol

thats what I thought..lol..but you said it first.

Back
Top Bottom