Bit of a free range

grimjob

Established Member
So making up a portable FR for when I'm at home and google can b on it all day
31b04252-78ca-85e3.jpg

31b04252-78f3-4858.jpg

That's it before any of the plants are planted, the 3 bars coming up and bent over the pot will b holding the UVB light the heat light and a mister.
31b04252-7964-1390.jpg

31b04252-798c-e0d6.jpg

And these ate the plants I'll b hooking up the lights and mister tomorrow and placing my little man on there and see how he goes, let me know what you all think

Nathan

A couple of things stand out that concern me one he can get on the ground and two thats a high traffic area. Fix those two issues and I think the chameleon would be fine.

A couple of things stand out that concern me one he can get on the ground and two thats a high traffic area. Fix those two issues and I think the chameleon would be fine.

Grim it looks great he'll love it!!
Dean trust me if a Cham wants outta his free range to explore a bit he will mine has no hesitation with making a 3 foot leap to the couch if that's where he wants
So grim just keep a stick or a vine at the bottom over the edge so if he decides to go exploring he can get back home ;)

Thanks whatcamo I thought that, I'll poke a little vine over the edge =) so do you think it'll b ok for him to free range full time on it??
Nathan

Thanks whatcamo I thought that, I'll poke a little vine over the edge =) so do you think it'll b ok for him to free range full time on it??
Nathan

the question you have to ask yourself is...is it SAFE where he might go exploring?

Yeh I would have to make the place Cham proof it's also on wheels so I can move, maybe move it to a room and make it his

So I hung up the lights and mister and placed little googs in the FR I think he likes it, soaking up some heat
31b042cf-6e6f-e8fb.jpg

31b042cf-6eda-96ee.jpg

31b042cf-6ef6-7d6b.jpg

I like the free range. But I am with dean. I free range one of my chams, even with him having a very larger bedroom to himself, he always trys to get into trouble. I would put the free range in a room with no or low traffic and as little other stuff as possible. You will still spend time finding him. Trust me.:D

Back
Top Bottom