Bit of a cock up on the catering front...

Solid Snake

Avid Member
...yesterday that is.

To make up for it, today Im making a pasta sauce from scratch (4-5hrs), with penne, and chicken, sauteed in a garlic butter sauce, and bruschetta, served with a nice(ok half decent) merlot.

Then its off to the pubs!:D

So Hoj, whats for dinner?

You're making me hungry, man.........I had pasta late last night.......then I forgot to eat anything else. Been about 24 hrs since I had anything but tea and 'tea' if you know what I mean.......sounds like you got a good day planned though....have fun!!! :)
Don't do anything I wouldn't do down the pub...........:D

I'm never drinking again.

Huh, I thought the same thing this morning after I realized I had opened two bottles of meritage last night. :eek: But then I realized when I came home from work that there was some Beck's Sapphire in the fridge! Never is such a strange word :rolleyes:.

I'm never drinking again.

Never is such a harsh word...

Edit:

I'm no Haj but I'll give you what I had for Sunday :

2 racks slow cooked baby back ribs, 1 with a citrus sauce the other with a spicy(to some people not me) sauce. 3 types of meatballs, 1 wrapped in bacon in marinara sauce, 1 in just plain bbq sauce, 1 in a teryaki-soy sauce mixture with garlic and lemon. ^_^ I'll put pictures up later if I can remember to

Also not a Hoj... Chicken breast, seasoned with grey salt, cracked pepper, ground sage and paprika served on a bed of long grain rice and a side of steamed mixed veggies with a balsamic reduction. :)

Hoj makes wonderful meals for his girlfriend, them tells me all about them! I have such thoughtful friends.:rolleyes:

I've been confusing myself a bit recently.....lol wtf was all that Pink Floyd that about?.....and why do I ask myself questions that have no answers hahahahahah?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom