Bioactive recommendation

Lexlynn

Established Member
So after a year of ideas and figuring out how to do a bioactive we finally did it. This is the set up and I’m just looking for recommendations. Should we add more coverage? What is everyone’s opinions or recommendations on how to make it better.

Attachments

• 54C4C994-F0C9-428B-8548-F6CFEB31F65B.jpeg
    54C4C994-F0C9-428B-8548-F6CFEB31F65B.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 52
Looks great 👌🏻
I would wait a few weeks, to see how all plants settle in. Coverage looks like enough, maybe some extra branches, but that’s it. Good job 👍🏻

Looks great 👌🏻
I would wait a few weeks, to see how all plants settle in. Coverage looks like enough, maybe some extra branches, but that’s it. Good job 👍🏻
Yay okay !! Thank you so much I’m glad we finally made the transition!! As for misting what would you recommend. Do you need to mist more or less with a bioactive. I believe our mister is set every 2 hours for 90 seconds I’d have to double check

Wow…..that’s a lot! We only mist twice a day for 2 minutes and use a fogger at night.
I’ll definitely lower it then 😂 we had issues keeping humidity up because of the mesh caging and we didn’t have nearly as much plants as now but I’m hoping the plants and soil help humidity stay up

My veiled lives free range with only the mist sessions, but a fogger aimed at her sleeping spot. I’m huge fan of the fogging principle.

Back
Top Bottom