Bioactive Mentor

ok Even is they ended it how grrm wanted to end it doesn’t mean it wasn’t rushed to the conclusion. Bran has said time and time again he wants nothing. He said it in episode 3 of season 8 and then the last episode he wants it??? You can’t have the queen of dragons save the realm in episode 2 just to kill everyone 3 episodes later. They rushed it witch made it trash. If they would have gave it more time heart and thought it would have worked for me but no they rushed it for the money just to disappoint the fans who made the show what it was. Not to meant why ever tell us who Jon snow was to make it not even matter!!!!

ok Even is they ended it how grrm wanted to end it doesn’t mean it wasn’t rushed to the conclusion. Bran has said time and time again he wants nothing. He said it in episode 3 of season 8 and then the last episode he wants it??? You can’t have the queen of dragons save the realm in episode 2 just to kill everyone 3 episodes later. They rushed it witch made it trash. If they would have gave it more time heart and thought it would have worked for me but no they rushed it for the money just to disappoint the fans who made the show what it was. Not to meant why ever tell us who Jon snow was to make it not even matter!!!!
I would have been more ok with Bran being king if he put up more of a fight, because he wasnt supposed to want it. But he said "why do you think I'm here" like yes give me crown! Lol. I also understand that he became the 3 eyed raven so he knew all along how things were going to end, so he had time to accept that he was going to be king and that's what he was fated to happen. I dont even mind Jon not being King because I feel that would have been too "happy ending", which is not in the spirit of GoT.
I have to say though, I LOVE that Sansa ended up as Queen of the North. My Queen!

I would have been more ok with Bran being king if he put up more of a fight, because he wasnt supposed to want it. But he said "why do you think I'm here" like yes give me crown! Lol. I also understand that he became the 3 eyed raven so he knew all along how things were going to end, so he had time to accept that he was going to be king and that's what he was fated to happen. I dont even mind Jon not being King because I feel that would have been too "happy ending", which is not in the spirit of GoT
I have to say though, I LOVE that Sansa ended up as Queen of the North. My Queen!
I agree with you. I just think the writers forgot how to write a good story. My 2 years has better surprise endings To stories then how GoT ended

I think Sansa and her character development was the only one that had any real follow through. She started out as a whiney, annoying kid and she was forced to mature was fast and she ended up being a hardcore Queen! I dont think there was anyone else in the series that had as much development that actually produced something out of it. Jaime had a lot of development but the regressed back to being Cersei's lap boy, which I understand was important for his character too but meh lol

Jaime could have been so much better at the end. They ruined him. They ruined tyrion, he barely said anything and he used to make the whole show every time he was in a scene.
Tbh I think Jaime running back in to Cersei's arms was kind of their way of killing him off in more than one way. They killed the man that all of us thought he was turning in to. Which is very in the spirit of GoT. Like I said earlier, if it was a "happy ending" it wouldnt be the GoT we knew and loved. Except for Sansa. If they did anything other than make Sansa Queen of the North there would have been riots :LOL:

I think Sansa and her character development was the only one that had any real follow through. She started out as a whiney, annoying kid and she was forced to mature was fast and she ended up being a hardcore Queen! I dont think there was anyone else in the series that had as much development that actually produced something out of it. Jaime had a lot of development but the regressed back to being Cersei's lap boy, which I understand was important for his character too but meh lol
I’m going to say that Jamie has the most character development of them all but they completely threw it all away with his death.

...and why the F did Jamie and Breann F? What was the point of that?

I’m going to say that Jamie has the most character development of them all but they completely threw it all away with his death.

...and why the F did Jamie and Breann F? What was the point of that?
YES exactly! I was expecting Brienne to get pregnant which would throw Jaime through a loop because you know he loved his and Cersei's kids as much as Cersei did. This is just one example of how they did things that either foreshadowed something or could have been a huge plot thickener, but then did nothing with it. It was just to fill screen time.

Tbh I think Jaime running back in to Cersei's arms was kind of their way of killing him off in more than one way. They killed the man that all of us thought he was turning in to. Which is very in the spirit of GoT. Like I said earlier, if it was a "happy ending" it wouldnt be the GoT we knew and loved. Except for Sansa. If they did anything other than make Sansa Queen of the North there would have been riots :LOL:

IMO you'd be right if the path there was better. Jaime going back to Cersei to die by a few well aimed bricks wasn't much in line with GoT imo.

IMO you'd be right if the path there was better. Jaime going back to Cersei to die by a few well aimed bricks wasn't much in line with GoT imo.
No you're totally right. The intention was good but the execution was poor, much like the rest of the season. I think their ideas were all good but they just rushed to get to them which is very unlike GoT. I would have even been happy if in the end there was a fight scene with Jaime protecting Cersei against Jon or Tyrion himself, because, throughout the series, Jaime has always been a very torn, tortured soul and it would have been the right way for him to go.

I just heard something that both GRRM AND HBO wanted there to be 13 season but the writers decided to not do it because they didn’t want to make there own story and wanted to stay to GRRM story line. This YouTubed explained everything we all feel

Back
Top Bottom