Bio active

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi so I have an 18 month old panther and was considering setting up a bio for her. Really wondering how much more complex it could be vs male. As there would b live plants =roots making it harder for her to have space to lay and for me to remove. Anyone doing this. I had considered leaving a space where I could place a lay bin which seems like a better option imo want to get thinks straight before I start

I have bioactive for my ladies and I really didn’t set it up any different than I did for my male. They like to lay against roots, or so I’m told. I did leave some space between plants, but that was mainly as I didn’t want to crowd too many in and my light only reaches so far. My ladies haven’t yet laid since being in their bioactive enclosures so I can’t offer any more insight than I have.

Just trying to figure out as much stuff as possible so I don't make a mess def not going to rush anything thanks let me know how your girls get on when they do. So when I copy and paste (not my field of expertise sorry) do I paste it to a file on my phone then upload?

Just trying to figure out as much stuff as possible so I don't make a mess def not going to rush anything thanks let me know how your girls get on when they do. So when I copy and paste (not my field of expertise sorry) do I paste it to a file on my phone then upload?
I use an iPad and I assume using a phone is the same. Select/highlight and then copy. Paste into text box and then you can add whatever else. Do keep in mind though that I’m so tech savvy that I couldn’t find Siri on my phone for over 6 months until I finally asked my stepdaughter.

I think someone said it was easier on laptop not for me. Will try later thanks. I know what you mean my wee neice would sort it in a couple of seconds and give me that (seriously look) lol

Copy and paste pure headache. I have written the majority of it down good old fashion pen and paper so I can just type it in plz say yes

Copy and paste pure headache. I have written the majority of it down good old fashion pen and paper so I can just type it in plz say yes
F1ACD0AC-4820-4192-A536-FCC01EF02AB4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom