Bigger Zulu =P

UPDATE: thought i'd follow other member's examples and just use the same thread to update my growth of my cham with pics:D....hope you like them...i'm saving up for a camera;) in the future....still dont know which cameras to look for....so far im liking the rebel eos or t2i....and some other dsrls.....but eh....not gonna get one anytime soon :p...

this is Zulu my ambilobe panther cham:)

Attachments

• 105_0102.jpg
    105_0102.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 105_0093.jpg
    105_0093.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 105_0113.jpg
    105_0113.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 105_0126.jpg
    105_0126.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 127
Wow, LOVE him! I totally understand the camera thing, mine is pretty sucky too. I figured out a trick so that the flash doesn't drain so much of the color out... I move as far as I can go and ZOOM all the way in, move myself to get the picture I want, and snap. Since the flash isn't as close to the "object" it won't drain it out as much. :D

Wow, LOVE him! I totally understand the camera thing, mine is pretty sucky too. I figured out a trick so that the flash doesn't drain so much of the color out... I move as far as I can go and ZOOM all the way in, move myself to get the picture I want, and snap. Since the flash isn't as close to the "object" it won't drain it out as much. :D

Wow stunning! His colors are so unusual and beautiful!

He is looking more and more vibrant than before. Very nice.

Nice! His colors are really starting to come in.

Thanx everyone!!!:):D he amazes me everyday with how he has changed so far, i cant imagine how much better he will look within a few more months.

he will be 9 months old next week:D

Ace I have to say you really aced the cham buying. lol That Zulu is becoming quite the male, his colors are wonderful, such a nice pattern. You really scored with Zulu.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom