Big Thank You !!

TiffanyMariexo

I see so many rescue stories and heart felt stories of recieving a sick or rescuing a sick Cham. It honestly touches my heart. I am very passionate towards these amazing animals and it breaks my heart knowing they were mis treated. I salute every single one of you. Many buy Chams without knowing how to care for them then they end up sick or dead. I had a rescue this year, the poor guy passed after three weeks of treatments and love. Remember sometimes they are too long gone. My rescue had many burns and puncture wounds from being attacked by a pitbull, he had mouth rot and many other issues. I worked closely and loved Rex as much as I could. I thin about him a lot and am very glad he got the love and attention he needed before his untimely death. So if anyone's rescue ends up not successful know its not your fault, and understand that you tried your best and gave them the best going out possible. I am so happy to see so many angels accepting these sick babies. It's one of the hardest things I've ever done and I appreciate every life saved by you people

Sorry for the emotional ramble. I had tears going writing this. I just truly love Chams and really appreciate all these savers!

Turns out the little guy we just purchased is sick :(, he was off when we got him. Were doing everything to hydrate him and get his poor eye to open. Sometimes he shuts both and just hangs out in the corner. Picked up some electrolites today and will be taking him to the pet store so they can have his vet take a good look at him. Poor little buddy..

Back
Top Bottom