big day!

deerharvester

Established Member
Today was like Christmas! I received my new baby faly, and I got my new mistking: system. I also got my feeders, 1500 crickets, 500 supers, and 100 butters. Packages everywhere, lol!:D

Glad you little one arrived safe. i hope all those feeder are not for him.:eek: If so he won't be little long, better get some pictures for so soon.:)

Theyre all ambi boys nd girls, plus 44 eggs, from 2 different gals. Im looking to extend into falys I just love their colors.

Guess I will just call you Ambi or maybe Deer.:) Sounds like you have a nice group, and will be in the baby business. Taking care of those little things are a lot of work and even more fun. When will your start hatching?

Guess I will just call you Ambi or maybe Deer.:) Sounds like you have a nice group, and will be in the baby business. Taking care of those little things are a lot of work and even more fun. When will your start hatching?

Hopefully they start in bout 4to6 months, first batch was 3 mths ago last batch was 2 wks ago. Im looking forward to it, but I'm also thinking bout all the work. Lol, deerharvester was my handle for just bout everything growing up so ive just carried it, but if I could change it On here it would be ambilover:D

here's the new faly, my phone wouldn't allow me to post an attachment so I had to use the old computer.:D

Attachments

• 2013-07-28 19.43.21.jpg
    2013-07-28 19.43.21.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 83
What a sweet little thing. Now just think how tiny your new ones will look. I love all sizes of babies. But for me they are all babies.:D

Back
Top Bottom