Beth's new outdoor enclosure!!

BKFritz

We made baby Beth her very own outdoor enclosure yesterday! Now she doesn't have to swap her outside time with that stinky boy :D I'm going to let it dry for the day. We stained and polyurethanes it yesterday, but I want to make sure it's good and cured before I let her check it out. :)

image.jpg

You are such a sweet mommy! It looks great. Beth will love it! I would add another plant for coverage.

You are such a sweet mommy! It looks great. Beth will love it! I would add another plant for coverage.

Thank you! I will definitely be adding more! I used up the bits and pieces from that I had from their big cages and ran out :( I have some more coming in the mail! I want to find a small scheff or pothos to put in their cages but the place I usually get them from has none at the moment.

I may rob the two small scheffs that are in Daryls inside enclosure and find him one big one!

Thank you! I will definitely be adding more! I used up the bits and pieces from that I had from their big cages and ran out :( I have some more coming in the mail! I want to find a small scheff or pothos to put in their cages but the place I usually get them from has none at the moment.

I may rob the two small scheffs that are in Daryls inside enclosure and find him one big one!

I love the Pothos. That would be really nice. :)

Back
Top Bottom