Best website to buy vines?

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/

This is a craft website, but they have really inexpensive things! I'm planning on buying a bunch of branches and vines on here.:) It just takes a little bit of looking to find the things you need. I find that buying multiple things at once on this website is best, because shipping is kind of expensive (over $9!!) :p

I've gotten grapewood from them before for gecko cages, but it is expensive (although better than at a reptile show). But for my chameleons I just use branches from outside - they're free, I can get bigger sizes, and they look really nice too.

I've gotten grapewood from them before for gecko cages, but it is expensive (although better than at a reptile show). But for my chameleons I just use branches from outside - they're free, I can get bigger sizes, and they look really nice too.

^ this!

Save your money and have some fun searching for the right branches. Just make sure you clean them well prior to introducing them into the Chameleon's habitat. There are plenty of good ways to clean your branches as has been discussed many times before in this forum.

Have fun.

I meant more like T-Rex or exto terra vines jungle vines. But luckily I found a great alternative- braiding rope, covering it in (non toxic) silicone and while its wet dip it in coconut fiber- looks real, it's flexible, and sturdy

Back
Top Bottom