Best way to mount sticks in a cage.

Aidancfol

I have a diy wooden cage and I was wanting to know what the best way to secure branches would be. I have been looking at dragon stands but i don’t know if they would work on wood. Any advice.

I rigged up a lattice with bamboo stakes and zipties, and used it as a frame on the smaller of my enclosures. Worked really well for me! Also provides easy vertical climbing for my lady Lily, who's prone to scaling mesh.

20200106_141731.jpg

That’s a really good idea and it looks great!

Thank you! :) It's currently my favorite way of framing out a cage. Keeps the weight off the sides, and is very easy to rearrange if you feel like overhauling the cage in the future. Just snip a few zipties, and voila! I'll make a prettier version some day, but I'm not mad at it

Thank you! :) It's currently my favorite way of framing out a cage. Keeps the weight off the sides, and is very easy to rearrange if you feel like overhauling the cage in the future. Just snip a few zipties, and voila! I'll make a prettier version some day, but I'm not mad at it
I might have to try something out like that

This is really easy to make, suits the purpose well and looks good once you have plants in and around it.

Attachments

• Branch Tree 2.jpg
    Branch Tree 2.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 123
Back
Top Bottom