best veiled chameleons?

armando

Yay! after almost 2 months, my enclosure its almost finished :D
now.... here it comes the best part
Im about to buy my first pair of veiled chams x)
Do you guys know whats the best cham-source sponsor?
Im excited! :)

Yay! after almost 2 months, my enclosure its almost finished :D
now.... here it comes the best part
Im about to buy my first pair of veiled chams x)
Do you guys know whats the best cham-source sponsor?
Im excited! :)

I would not get two unless you are prepared to get a whole second setup in a couple months. Even if you are planning on breeding, being together all the time would be stressful. As for where to get them, mine came from a local breeder and he is awesome, but chameleons northwest has a few females, Tiki Tiki reptiles has both males and females, really just look at the site sponsors or see if any experienced members have new clutches.

I know.
Right now i have a big 18x18x42 reptibreeze, wich will be divided into 2.
Im going to buy babies.. so they are going to be fine in there.
and after a couple of months, I will get the second reptibreeze :D
do you know wich sponsor has the best ones?

I know.
Right now i have a big 18x18x42 reptibreeze, wich will be divided into 2.
Im going to buy babies.. so they are going to be fine in there.
and after a couple of months, I will get the second reptibreeze :D
do you know wich sponsor has the best ones?

lllreptile is very reliable. I bought a reptarium from them and I also have a reptibreeze that was given to me and they bought it from lll also. The reptibreeze tends to rust fast, I love my reptarium but the zipper sticks sometimes.

lllreptile is very reliable. I bought a reptarium from them and I also have a reptibreeze that was given to me and they bought it from lll also. The reptibreeze tends to rust fast, I love my reptarium but the zipper sticks sometimes.

I'm pretty new to everything but I used lllreptile and I can't say anything bad about them as a company. Nice customer support, great pricing, and fast shipping. I ordered a starter package plus some other accessories from them and got it in only 4 days shipped FedEx ground going all the way from Cali to practically Pennsylvania.

I must say thought that I was not impressed with their basic reptarium. It was flimsy and unstable and you really couldn't set your lights on top of it without the zip around mesh sagging 4inches into the enclosure. All it is is a zip around mesh with 12 plastic poles. I immediately went out and bought the Exo Terra Metal Screen Terrarium. It's only 24 inches tall but I figured for a baby that would be fine. I'm going to build my own juvi/adult terrarium.

I'm pretty new to everything but I used lllreptile and I can't say anything bad about them as a company. Nice customer support, great pricing, and fast shipping. I ordered a starter package plus some other accessories from them and got it in only 4 days shipped FedEx ground going all the way from Cali to practically Pennsylvania.

I must say thought that I was not impressed with their basic reptarium. It was flimsy and unstable and you really couldn't set your lights on top of it without the zip around mesh sagging 4inches into the enclosure. All it is is a zip around mesh with 12 plastic poles. I immediately went out and bought the Exo Terra Metal Screen Terrarium. It's only 24 inches tall but I figured for a baby that would be fine. I'm going to build my own juvi/adult terrarium.

There are clip like things that you push onto the poles over the mesh on top to keep the mesh from sinking.

:O
i didnt know that reptibreeze rusts fast! :S
What if I apply something like a special paint so it doesnt rusts?
would it be hurtful for my chams?

:O
i didnt know that reptibreeze rusts fast! :S
What if I apply something like a special paint so it doesnt rusts?
would it be hurtful for my chams?

You would have to get one with low fumes and that is waterproof and it would have to be able to dry and air out before the cham goes in.

Back
Top Bottom