best place to buy supers???

THECHAMMAN

Established Member
i bought some supers from mulberry farms, and they should be here in a day or two. shipped today. are they good there. i bought 250 and 1lb of bran for them. are there better places to buy them or is mulberry farms a good place to buy.

i saw it on liz's cham page thing. i didnt know how good they were, and ive heard about mulberry farms, so they came to mind 1st.

every time i buy supers from petco, i get these tiny supers. i see pics of peeps chams eating huge supers, and i wanna get in on that action.

Mulberry is good

I buy my supers from mulberry... they are pretty good size and so far no issues. If your local to me I can sell you some to save on shipping.;)

There are 2 companies that I use frequently and I never have problems with and I dont think I have ever heard of them mentioned on this site (I could be wrong :rolleyes: and they are):

http://www.silkwormshop.com/
http://www.buyfruitflies.com/

They have top quality silkworms, super worms and phoneix worms, fruit flies...I order from them EVERY monthly and the only problem I have ever had with them is them being out of stock and when they are out of stock I usually find Mulberry etc are the same. I have never had a shipment turn up unhealthy at all...I always get what I order and usually a bit more.

The GREAT benefit for me is that they are both in Cali so they are not shipped all over the country and they arrive super fast.

I have used Mulberry and Costal when these guys are out of stock but if you are in Cali you should try them as they are good :)

p.s. this is an unpaid advertisment.....they are just good! :D

i live in new orleans. pretty much all my animals eat supers melleri, veiled, leopard gecko, african clawed frog, etc... so i need to by alot for "cheap". so maybe ill get some from lucky lure. if mulberry is good that ill keep buying.

What do you think of Grubco?

I have a pair of Carpets coming my way in the next week or two - they will be the first chameleons I have kept in over ten years, and I cannot wait! In the early '90's I had a beautiful pair of Parson's and fed them a variety of insects from Grubco. At that time I was very happy with their service/products.

Anyone have an opinion on Grubco these days?

I like mulberry, i use theres, or Ben Seigel reptiles, theres are HUGE, i believe you can order them online, but i live near them so i get a "deal"

i dont think they have a site. i looked, but there is just this snake guy that doesnt sell feeders. if u know the URL post it plzz

oh HA, sorry, the website is albinonile.com they specialize in morphs like albino nile monitors and stuff, once they had an albino anaconda, they have nice chams too

not sure if they sell their supers online, if you want some though ill buy them and ship them to you, they sell them cheap and theyre nice and big

i bought some supers from mulberry farms, and they should be here in a day or two. shipped today. are they good there. i bought 250 and 1lb of bran for them. are there better places to buy them or is mulberry farms a good place to buy.

I have 500 supers from Mulberry, good stuff, great size!
I keep mine in oatmeal and feed them fresh potatoes every few days.

Back
Top Bottom