Best online/local breeders of male ambilobes?

Hi,
A friend of mine is asking me where the best places to get panther chams. What are some good places to get male ambilobes either online or locally (North Fort Myers, FL)? I have never done online. My Nosybe in my profile pic, Ziggy, is from a local reptile expo. I would've posted under the 'Chameleons for Sale' forum but it won't let me post on there. thanks! :)

I REALLY recommend Imperial Reptiles in Miami. That’s where I got my little guy after searching endlessly for months (I’m very picky :p). He’s only like 5 months old and his colors just keep getting more and more vibrant. The owner of the place is a young guy that’s absolutely passionate about all types of reptiles. I saw reptiles there that I didn’t even know existed! I know its a bit of a drive but it was worth it for me.

He loves when customers drop by just to say hi or ask questions. He was sure to let me know repeatedly that he wants his customers to feel like the store is a resource and a place to go hang out and talk to others so everyone shares their knowledge. Felt completely at home and all his animals are super healthy.

4D1F7E03-7D7A-4167-A369-0B04FA1766A2.jpeg

I REALLY recommend Imperial Reptiles in Miami. That’s where I got my little guy after searching endlessly for months (I’m very picky :p). He’s only like 5 months old and his colors just keep getting more and more vibrant. The owner of the place is a young guy that’s absolutely passionate about all types of reptiles. I saw reptiles there that I didn’t even know existed! I know its a bit of a drive but it was worth it for me.

He loves when customers drop by just to say hi or ask questions. He was sure to let me know repeatedly that he wants his customers to feel like the store is a resource and a place to go hang out and talk to others so everyone shares their knowledge. Felt completely at home and all his animals are super healthy.

View attachment 208446
he's gorgeous! are you from Miami?

cool! I love Miami. been down there a couple of times. traffic is INSANE there especially on south beach. I'm from fort Myers. do you know if they would ship to my house?

Ugh hate the traffic down there! Honestly I get anxiety every time I have to drive down there so I avoid it as much as I can lol. I love Ft Myers :) it wouldnt hurt to call and ask if they’ll ship a chameleon your way. There are also some awesome baby chams here on the forum though. Someone just posted pics of some spectacular little falys. If I was looking for another chameleon I would have no doubt tried to get one of those.

Back
Top Bottom