Best Looking Veileds

this is our guy terrance and our girl tink
TurqoisesunburstT.jpg

View attachment 51727

View attachment 51728

P030212_11.43_[03].jpg

Last edited:
Gahhh his colors looked WAY better in person! So much more blue! :mad:
Haha, he still looks good, but I can believe you about being in person. They also look much better under sunlight compared to artificial light. You should have seen Hawk in person when I had him outside on grapevines the other day. He was glowing yellow, but in the pics you can hardly tell :(. BTW Pepito's casque looks really colorful. Hawk's is kinda weird looking. I even had someone ask if he was a translucent because of his casque lol.

ya that an older pic of her but she is gravid there. and t im not tottally sure oni bought her as a turquoise and him as a turquoise sunburst

Haha, he still looks good, but I can believe you about being in person. They also look much better under sunlight compared to artificial light. You should have seen Hawk in person when I had him outside on grapevines the other day. He was glowing yellow, but in the pics you can hardly tell :(. BTW Pepito's casque looks really colorful. Hawk's is kinda weird looking. I even had someone ask if he was a translucent because of his casque lol.

One of my favorite parts about Hawk is the white casque. :p It looks so cool against all the yellow. And yeah, Pep has a great casque. Sometimes it's black and white, other times it's blue and yellow with green stripes. He also gets a LOT of yellow on his legs and torso markings. I love watching him walk around outside, darkening up the side of him facing the sun and firing up the other side.

Thought I'd post more recent pics of Hawk on this thread. His colors have only gotten better from the pics of him at the beginning of this thread.

101_0576.jpg

101_0570.jpg

101_0578.jpg

I already posted these pics somewhere else but thought to revive this thread by posting these awesome pics or him.
Anyone else with awesome Veileds post them on here :D

WOW! This guy is absolutely insane!

WOW! This guy is absolutely insane!
Haha thank you. The sun really brought the best out of him. Not to mention the presence of the camera kept him puffed up like a puffer fish the entire time. If you would have seen him in person you would surely be much more impressed; he had a way more yellow appearance and seemed to be glowing like a glowstick. I've got more pics from this outing on another thread. Check it out. And take the time to read the story, I'm sure you'll get a good chuckle out of it :)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/have-day-hawk-78962/

I wish he had been! I used to be a frequent visitor to the site and remembered the owners online name for the forum. So I saw your post, searched Chameleon76, and found it. Ironically, it was in a post I started called Panther vs. Veiled.

Cheers,
Jake

I wish he had been! I used to be a frequent visitor to the site and remembered the owners online name for the forum. So I saw your post, searched Chameleon76, and found it. Ironically, it was in a post I started called Panther vs. Veiled.

Cheers,
Jake
Huh, ok. Well I'm extremely glad you posted it. I'm gonna try to look em up and contact them to see if they have any offspring from that individual. Hope they are still a running business, and they have his bloodline still goining. Again thanks!!

Verde is about 10-11 months old, I think. He has taken up getting on top of his cage door when I open it to feed him or clean his cage. You can see a better idea of his cage in my avitar. He actually lives in my library (I have addressed concerns of this in other posts). He has come a long way since November. I haven't measured in a bit, but I would say he is about about 6 inches from nose to vent and I have actually never weighed him.

That is Storm. He died a long time ago. Don't remember who he belonged to.
Yeah I googled Chameleon76 and found a photobucket profile with him in it. That sucks that he died. He sure had some incredible colors.

I wonder if there are any Veileds still out there that he's sired...

To Miss Machine-I love how green he is!! And nice, big casque as well.

BTW, I like your choices in chams :) (signature)

Thanks Brandon! My signature also contains a pair of T. quadricornis, but I believe I'm not allowed to add more on this forum yet ;-)

Back
Top Bottom