Best Fake Plants/Vines

haleybobl

Wondering if anyone has any fake vine type plants to hang around the cage for more foliage that don't look REALLY cheesy. I have seen a few, but not any that I have really liked yet. Links to what you have found that maybe looks a bit more realistic would be great. Thanks! :)

I use exo-terra jungle vines. they look fine, you can combine the sizes if you want. I dont use just 1 fake plant now, i rather like the live ones. Better for keeping water on the leaves and the humidity.

Greetings: Ricardo

you are right fake plants look chessy :p
Thus, i just use real one.
no fakes in all my chameleon cages.

Wondering if anyone has any fake vine type plants to hang around the cage for more foliage that don't look REALLY cheesy. I have seen a few, but not any that I have really liked yet. Links to what you have found that maybe looks a bit more realistic would be great. Thanks! :)

MedLgCage.jpg

Here's an idea that was inspired by Steve Sims:

PerchLg.jpg

Hey Frans, no fake stuff in my cages either! :D

Here's an idea that was inspired by Steve Sims:

PerchLg.jpg

Hey Frans, no fake stuff in my cages either! :D
This is a great idea! What are those? They look like large thumb tacks.

I don't have any fake plants now, but the ones I have don't grow very fast in the winter, and I would like more foliage up taller in my cages. I will just have to keep their real plants lifted up for now I guess. :rolleyes:

This is a great idea! What are those? They look like large thumb tacks.

I don't have any fake plants now, but the ones I have don't grow very fast in the winter, and I would like more foliage up taller in my cages. I will just have to keep their real plants lifted up for now I guess. :rolleyes:

Those are normal sized thumbtacks. The branch is just about an inch in diameter. I used a hacksaw to cut the branch straight and to fit the cage perfectly. Since seeing Steve do this on one of his cages, I kinda went nuts and did it for all of my cages. That's a lot of cages too.:D

hm... nice idea with the tacks!

sorry ive been there done that looking at fake plants, they are mostly ugly and cheesy, sorry to bust your bubble lol. but if you HAVE to get fake plants get them at micheals, ive seen them there for really cheap, and 50% off! other than that i love real plants, adds alot to the cage. cleans air a little bit. and tropical plants are just bad A

p.s im pretty sure one of the plants in one of my cages smells really good. i think it might be the brom. lol. cancels out the bed cricket smells a little bit.

Those are normal sized thumbtacks. The branch is just about an inch in diameter. I used a hacksaw to cut the branch straight and to fit the cage perfectly. Since seeing Steve do this on one of his cages, I kinda went nuts and did it for all of my cages. That's a lot of cages too.:D

thumbtacks eh?
Is it really strong enough to hold a full adult male?
PS: DIM SUM DIM SUM DIM SUM!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom