Best and affordable timer

DABRUTE

I will be getting me a cham this weekend or Early next week! THE SON OF NOKI! LOL And was wondering...what kind of timer do I need? I need pics and links! lol Thanks

Hello :D I use GE timers I got from Home Depot.. pretty cheap $20 each and they've worked great. Grats on the new little inc Noki boy! I know the wait is killing you! Haha! :p

I have the mist king timer for the mister and ge digital minutes timer for outside mister. I also have reg ge timers for lighting. my first ge digital min. Timer broke within a months l or two. The second one has been going strong for over a year. Home depot for the ge timers. Ebay for the mist king timer.

Most definitely go to Home Depot, you will easily find a quality timer with more outlets than you will ever find in a reptile supply store. I tried using a zoo med one when got my first Cham and it crapped out in 2 days

Most definitely go to Home Depot, you will easily find a quality timer with more outlets than you will ever find in a reptile supply store. I tried using a zoo med one when got my first Cham and it crapped out in 2 days

Can I use it for the lights and mister?

mistking comes with its own timer,
chances are
you will not be able to use the same
due to the difference in power outtages

I've been using a Zoomed for a while now with no problems.

I bought one from Harbor Freight and was never able to get it work. I don't trust anything from HF that isn't a simple handtool. Theres a reason their stuff is so cheap.

you can buy a power center that has 6 outlets 2(all time power) 2(timer setting) 2(different timer setting) I bought it at the local pet store I use it for my fish tank. I believe its just a min. Timer. It was around 35$.

Back
Top Bottom