Belly pictures!

pssh

Avid Member
TUMMY TIME!

Post Pictures of your chameleon's belly!

Pan wasn't having any of it, so I left him alone.

Hyperion's cute little belly.
e740ae8b.jpg

2f0a427c.jpg

de21ab5b.jpg

Aww, I just adore these little tummies! :)

6 months:
08082010_masu.jpg

7 months:
25092010_uusi_kiikku6.jpg

Tummy colours shown from the side:
18092010_colours.jpg

Here's my guys.

Camille

babiesnewcage061.jpg

Luie

LuieStandingUpLOLpic.jpg

Elly with a tiny piece of umbilical cord still attached

EllyandCamille101610008.jpg

Last edited:
What a brilliant thread!! :D I love their l'il 'zips'! I always think that their bellies look like they've been 'zipped up'! Here's a belly shot of all three of mine. First, I couldn't leave Lily's Buddha belly out, bless her!:D

LilysPosingTree.jpg

and another of Lily
LookNoHands.jpg

Tommy's yellow zip! :D
Zipper.jpg

and Amy's pudgy belly!:D
PoleDancer1.jpg

believe it or not this is sunshine my blue AND red bar male. when fired up his bars are blue with blood pink outlining his bars. at rest he is "purple bar". and the top of his back and belly are red!

Attachments

• P1030070.JPG
    P1030070.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 250
@Tiff : i was browsing through this thread from the end towards the beginning, and when i saw the last picture of your female calyptratus, i knew it was yours lolol! And that was without noticing your signature! I guess you are the only one taking pictures of your chameleons in weird positions or your chameleon just likes to pose in very unique positions! It's your choice! :p

Here are a few of Leo from yesterday. It was actually warm enough to take him outside for a little sun, surprisingly. Oh, I just realized that these are more like throat pics rather than belly pics. I'll have to take some new ones of his belly next time i guess, oops!

100_3838.jpg

100_3832.jpg

100_3830.jpg

What a brilliant thread!! :D I love their l'il 'zips'! I always think that their bellies look like they've been 'zipped up'! Here's a belly shot of all three of mine. First, I couldn't leave Lily's Buddha belly out, bless her!:D

and another of Lily

Tommy's yellow zip! :D

and Amy's pudgy belly!:D

Oh my goodness! Lilly's belly is adorable! What a little chubby monkey!

Back
Top Bottom