Being receptive drives both of us crazy.

Throwingstones

Avid Member
She’s been trying to break out again, so I’m assuming she’s receptive.
Going bonkers here😂

Attachments

• IMG_8520.jpeg
    IMG_8520.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8521.jpeg
    IMG_8521.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 16
It’s just black, little blacker since I took this. She gets that when a hornworm bites her too. Doesn’t look like any scale loss to me anyway.
Aww…silly girl got her pretty face bruised. I always feel so bad for them when they get their urges. Are you following ‘the regimen’ to help reduce her egg production? If so, over time as it works, her receptive periods will greatly decrease too.

Aww…silly girl got her pretty face bruised. I always feel so bad for them when they get their urges. Are you following ‘the regimen’ to help reduce her egg production? If so, over time as it works, her receptive periods will greatly decrease too.
I cut back food to every other day about 2 weeks before the last clutch. Hoping it’s less this time. I figured out her hatch date to be in about February and was going to go to every 3 days feeding then. Does that sound okay?

I cut back food to every other day about 2 weeks before the last clutch. Hoping it’s less this time. I figured out her hatch date to be in about February and was going to go to every 3 days feeding then. Does that sound okay?
If she produces eggs this time around, after a couple of days of feeding her very well, you can cut her back to 3-4 feeders, 3 days a week.

Looks like she was rubbing on the screen... pretty common when they are attempting a jail break... Just keep an eye on it.

I gotta say my favorite thing about veileds is when they get their pissed off spots. :hilarious:
Yeah, she really thought she could break through😂

Someone posted a picture of theirs on the Facebook group and it was ultra mad with all black and then the spots like the picture of Gravid ones. So pretty.

Back
Top Bottom