BEE Pollen

ZEROPILOT

Avid Member
I've been seeing that bee pollen may be beneficial for both Chameleons and the feeders as well.
I'm offering it as part of the gutload for my insects.
And I'm considering it as part my dusting regime.
That's actually my question: Is it beneficial to use as part of my vitamin dusting that I give every 10 days or so?
(I also dust with Calcium every day and with Calcium with D3 2-3 times a month)

Attachments

• 20210129_211302.jpg
    20210129_211302.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 74
I put some in for gut load. I mix with my calcium, but tiny amount. I use the logic of natural feeding which would be bees. So they would get TINY amounts through out. I balance this out when I do MV every other week, by going lite. My ratio is about 10 to 1 CA to Pollen. And only a pinch at that.
This has been my way for about 9 months or so.

I put some in for gut load. I mix with my calcium, but tiny amount. I use the logic of natural feeding which would be bees. So they would get TINY amounts through out. I balance this out when I do MV every other week, by going lite. My ratio is about 10 to 1 CA to Pollen. And only a pinch at that.
This has been my way for about 9 months or so.
I just pulverized some in my food processor and added it to my calcium at about that ratio.
Thanks.
Make sure to ground up the granules fine enough for dusting. I’ve already went over your supplement schedule in your veiled feeding thread
Those granules are like gravel until you break them apart!

Back
Top Bottom