Bedding/water

ScubaSteve318

ok so i just finished up putting my cage and I'm not sure if this may be a dumb question or not buuuut.. i need to know what would be a good bedding that would be easy to clean up every week, and wont soak up water over time because of the water from my automatic mister. and this may also be a dumb question but which is better to used in the mister, filtered or non-filtered water? :confused:

Filtered water will extend the life of your mister.

You don't want to have any bedding in there, unless you just want to use an absorbent material like some type of towel or carpet, some people use astroturf or similar.

Most of us use some type of drainage, such as a hole at the bottom of the cage either in the middle or on the side, or wherever the water pools.

I tiled the bottom of my enclosure and then drilled some holes for drainage but I guess most people just use kitchen roll or something along those lines

Your mister will probably do better with filtered water. I say that just because any machine that moves water through it does better with filtered water.

No substrate is best as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom