beardie or crested or tortoise

cresteds for sure they are awsome pets ive been breeding them for about a year and there such a pleasure to work with. there awsome pets and they are eaasy to handle. hope this helps

thanks:) btw i am so jealous of you because you have sugar gliders. california outlaws them:(:(:(
edit: i just noticed you are from california. how did you get yours?

Beardies are one of the most personable animals i've worked with, and i've had a crested, beardie, and a russian star tort. i love watching beardies grow up, and crested's too. but i suggest Beardies because they will sit on you all day and they seem to love it when they come out.

Crested gecko! They are super easy, don't mind being handled, and will need less room than a beardie. They also don't need special lighting and you can set up some really pretty terrariums for them. I suggest using Repashy MRP food rather than homemade mixes. It is good stuff and cheap. A bag will last you for quite a while.

I like the Beardeds, I have 7 :D. I haven't worked with the other two, but was thinking about the Geckos. Beardies are great because they are super hardy. Not to mention they are easy to take care of. They also like to be handled. But, they do need UV Lights. And a heat lamp. Hope this helps!

how could you not love this smile
DSCF0962.jpg

Can a gecko or tort play PS3?

DSC02683.jpg

Darn, now you have made me want to go dig out my tort and cresties and pose a pic. :D

I have a beardie, too, by the way, so I am totally unbiased. They are all great pets, but I think cresties are easiest (not saying much, though- they are all pretty easy)

Back
Top Bottom