Beardie Incoming!

Julirs

Now that I have spent the last 6 months raising babies (Veileds) and finally have a break :p...I have a Baby Beardie Incoming from Darci and Chad @ TikiTiki! I have wanted a Beardie for a long time now and am super excited to get this girl! She is the one on the left! :)

janbeardies001.jpg

Hey Julirs,

I just wanted to let you know that she is a cute beardie. I have had a beardie for a while and am quite good with them, if you have any questions what-so-ever please feel free to ask.

I have brought him to the vet and dealt with a few problems so I may be able to help you out if you have any issues.

Shaner

I was trying to email you the pics Darci HAD to take for you... Clean out ur PM box...

DSC05917.jpg

DSC05918.jpg

DSC05923.jpg

And no... It is not easy to take a pic of a dragon waving hello to its new mom... :p

She is adorable. Good luck with her. Is she out of their boy Studly? He is just wonderful. I got to see him at the Pomona show and like him a lot.
I love bearded dragons. We have two, Igor and Ivy.
DSC01357.jpg
DSC01337.jpg
DSC01339.jpg
DSC01303.jpg

LOL! Darci and Chad-those are the cutest pics ever! Thank you-the wave was just what I asked for! :)

Thanks Shaner and lyndra she is a Studley girl! :)

She is a great looking girl, congrats! I had and have beardies years before I was brave enough to get a cham. I still love my beardies and I know you will too. Nice breeding Chad.

Aw!!! How adorable!!!! What a proud momma you are.:) We had a bearded that was like 9 years old..We only had him for a few months before we rehomed him due to being so old, we didnt want to chance moving 8 hours with him..but he was awesome..would just chill.. Would love another someday...(being patient!! see you guys all post these cute pics and it makes me wanna run and buy one!!) good thing is FREEEEEEEZING out.:)

Enjoy the beardie. I have one that is about a year and a half old now, a male that I bought as a 2 month old. He was also pretty red as a juvenile but I found that if the food isn't gutloaded with a lot of beta-carotene containing foods, or if he doesnt eat a lot of them himself, the color tends to fade.

So far I am finding her just adorable! Far more interactive then the chams-she runs the cage to be able to see me! Watching her chase down crickets sticking her little tongue out is too cute. I swear she is already growing!

How adorable. Makes me miss my breadie. I may someday get another, but not soon. Makes me have to appreciate other people's pictures. Can't wait to see how she turns out in color. :) They are very interactive herps.

Back
Top Bottom