Bearded Dragon Supplements

JoshD49

Chameleon Enthusiast
Ok guys so my daughter got a bearded dragon and I have no idea how to supplement. I have googled it but I am still not clear and since most of you guys have more then chams I figured I would go to the people I trust. Let me know but I thought it would be calcium with D3 every other day or repashy calcium plus.

I don't have a bearded dragon but I think you can just let him tag along with the supplements of your chameleon and it will be great for him.
I think most bearded dragons only get calcium supplemented into their diet as they get a good amount of vits from the fruits and veggies they consume. They are very tough animals.

Thanks for mentioning me.

I don't have a bearded dragon but I think you can just let him tag along with the supplements of your chameleon and it will be great for him.
I think most bearded dragons only get calcium supplemented into their diet as they get a good amount of vits from the fruits and veggies they consume. They are very tough animals.

This is partly correct. You can use the Multivitamin for them just like you use for the chameleon but the biggest and most important is you use calcium WITH D3 for the dragon.
You also need the UVB light for them as well.

Back
Top Bottom