Bearded dragon care sheet. Help

Snuits

Chameleon Enthusiast
I think I'm getting one here soon. I forgot the care sheet & I can't find it aanywhere. Can someone please help me. Wanna make sure I'm completely ready for my new baby.

Thank you ♡

Thanks guys. So I actually got him yesterday from my neighbor.
Everyone Meet Cider, he's 9 months old.

Attachments

• 1643034218127.jpg
    1643034218127.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 1643034204297.jpg
    1643034204297.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 1643034187103.jpg
    1643034187103.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 67
Hey, so I'm reading but I figured I'd ask the experts. I have calcium w.out d3 & repetitive that I give my chameleon. Do I need anything different for the bearded dragon & what's the schedule. Does he gets vitamins 2 times a month like cham. Or different. ??

Thanks guys. So I actually got him yesterday from my neighbor.
Everyone Meet Cider, he's 9 months old.
See that first pic? That's the stinkeye. Get used to it; you'll be seeing it a LOT. :LOL:
To paraphrase Harley Quinn, "We're bad guys beardies—it's what we do."

Hey, so I'm reading but I figured I'd ask the experts. I have calcium w.out d3 & repetitive that I give my chameleon. Do I need anything different for the bearded dragon & what's the schedule. Does he gets vitamins 2 times a month like cham. Or different. ??
It's different. I'm going to refer you to the beardie forum. If I had more time today, I'd narrow it down a bit more—sorry.

MissSkittles, AmandaS

Also, there's a considerable thread on beardies here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/beardies.174985/

Last edited:
See that first pic? That's the stinkeye. Get used to it; you'll be seeing it a LOT. :LOL:
To paraphrase Harley Quinn, "We're bad guys beardies—it's what we do."

It's different. I'm going to refer you to the beardie forum. If I had more time today, I'd narrow it down a bit more—sorry.

MissSkittles, AmandaS

Also, there's a considerable thread on beardies here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/beardies.174985/
It’s been so very long that Spike has been asleep, I’m starting to forget my routine for him. 🥺

I like the thought of having a beardie! I watched a you tube video of Emzotics today about an adult beardie that she adopted From a pet shop that takes in animals that need re Homing

I like the thought of having a beardie! I watched a you tube video of Emzotics today about an adult beardie that she adopted From a pet shop that takes in animals that need re Homing
Well, if you like the thought of a (larger than most chameleons) lizard that will chill with you while reading, crocheting, or watching TV, then it might be something to consider. :)

I’m thinking maybe after my cat passes because I couldn’t have one while I have her.. she’d probably kill it. She doesn’t bother Eustis because he stays in his enclosure and I’m not sure she even knows he’s in there. I think she just thinks there’s plants in there! Lol!

My cham loves coming out. Most times I go by his cage he wants to come out.. so I try to open it when he wants out. ,& then put him back like a month later.

Back
Top Bottom