Bean Beatles

Thelifeofabel

I just moved my baby chameleon into his enclosure today (16x16x30) I’ve been putting bean Beatles and black soldier fly larvae in a little feeder cup but the bean Beatles get out fast and are hard to find because they’re so small. Can I put a couple black eye peas in the feeder cup to help draw them towards it or is there any other way to make sure my chameleon is eating them because I haven’t seen him eat any?
on another note, he’s been directly under the uvb light all day and hasn’t Moved from the top screen should I be worried? Will it harm him since he’s been so close for that long

I just moved my baby chameleon into his enclosure today (16x16x30) I’ve been putting bean Beatles and black soldier fly larvae in a little feeder cup but the bean Beatles get out fast and are hard to find because they’re so small. Can I put a couple black eye peas in the feeder cup to help draw them towards it or is there any other way to make sure my chameleon is eating them because I haven’t seen him eat any?
on another note, he’s been directly under the uvb light all day and hasn’t Moved from the top screen should I be worried? Will it harm him since he’s been so close for that long
Could you send out a picture of your setup and fill out a questionnaire someone will send it and just fill it out please what kind of chameleon do you have? A baby chameleon from day one can go into his adult cage and be fine they will find their food for bean Beatles there is just no way to contain them they climb anything and can fly not very well but they can I’d worry that the Beatles will just hide in the black eyed peas

Also it depends on the uvi what uvb bulb do you have and is it the chameleon kit? If so they it’s because the uvi from the bulb that comes with that is insufficient and just not enough

Could you send out a picture of your setup and fill out a questionnaire someone will send it and just fill it out please what kind of chameleon do you have? A baby chameleon from day one can go into his adult cage and be fine they will find their food for bean Beatles there is just no way to contain them they climb anything and can fly not very well but they can I’d worry that the Beatles will just hide in the black eyed peas
Here’s the set up, the worms are in the cup and the bean Beatles just climb wherever, and its a 5.0 t5 strip light. Just concerns me, I don’t know why he’s been there the whole time, you can see in the pic. It is also a panther chameleon.

Attachments

• 2D24CD51-A709-44F8-9E41-8D7AC79AA575.png
    2D24CD51-A709-44F8-9E41-8D7AC79AA575.png
    648.2 KB · Views: 81
Baby chameleons are famous for climbing a lot just elevate it to where he isn’t TOO close to it

I see your other threat just saw it there is no way I’ve found to contain bean Beatles if you can get fruit fly cultures just dump a bunch in there and have mashed up fruit in there and the fruit flies will have swarm to it I keep my fruit flies in my leaf chameleon enclosure by putting in a slice of watermelon and the chameleons will just hang out near the watermelon picking off the flies until they are full

Back
Top Bottom