Bathing in the Sun!!

Here are my cages... All of the highest branches are sitting at 8-9 inches below the screen top and I set my T5 fixtures directly on the screen top. https://www.chameleonforums.com/media/albums/my-enclosures.6672/
Thank you so much….i feel as when I get my bigger enclosure it’ll be a lot easier to create the same or a bout the same habitat for my cham….love the work and dedication……not sure if this is a stupid question but where did you get the branches ?

Thank you so much….i feel as when I get my bigger enclosure it’ll be a lot easier to create the same or a bout the same habitat for my cham….love the work and dedication……not sure if this is a stupid question but where did you get the branches ?
My neighbor cut down a tree and I went and asked them for a bunch of branches lol. But I have also been guilty of pulling over and taking them off the curb too. You could also call a tree trimming company and most will let you come take what you need. Just remember no pine, cedar, or eucalyptus. Harder woods like oak are great to use.

My neighbor cut down a tree and I went and asked them for a bunch of branches lol. But I have also been guilty of pulling over and taking them off the curb too. You could also call a tree trimming company and most will let you come take what you need. Just remember no pine, cedar, or eucalyptus. Harder woods like oak are great to use.
That’s dope lol….natural tree branches
Thank you
I’ll look around and see for any laying around to pick up and wash clean…what about the wood usually used for iguanas if I’m not mistaken it’s the driftwood looking ones I believe I have some in my enclosure as well

That’s dope lol….natural tree branches
Thank you
I’ll look around and see for any laying around to pick up and wash clean…what about the wood usually used for iguanas if I’m not mistaken it’s the driftwood looking ones I believe I have some in my enclosure as well
I see that he’s about to start cheering or he already has begun the process
I see his left eye already seems to be shedding…what’s a good way I may assist him

I see that he’s about to start cheering or he already has begun the process
I see his left eye already seems to be shedding…what’s a good way I may assist him
Just leave him be. He can get the shed off himself 🥰

I just watch my babies to make sure there isn’t any circulation that is being cut off on tails or toes when they are going through the process.

Hahahaha I can picture myself already
Trying to reach over my neighbors yard just to pluck out some twigs hahahaha
Oh yes....wait until you pull over the side of the road because you found some good chameleon branches....welcome to the crazy chameleon club btw ❤️

Just wanted to say Welcome both of you to the forum! You have a little cutie there! You’re in great hands and please do share pics of your little guy as he grows 🥰

Thank you and more than a pleasure to meet you…I sure will post pics of my little man as he developed to become a full adult I can’t wait to see his inner colors
image.jpg

Just be cautious with the wood for reptiles. If it is grapevine do not use it because it can not hold up to the moisture we put into our cages. Most of the larger driftwood will work though. It can just be very pricey.

Just be cautious with the wood for reptiles. If it is grapevine do not use it because it can not hold up to the moisture we put into our cages. Most of the larger driftwood will work though. It can just be very pricey.

Thank you Beman I truly appreciate all the help and great advice and with this I shall try to do my part to help my little cham live as many years as possible ….thank you

Beman if I may ask
What is your meal time you set for your chameleon….ive read it’s bad to change it’s feeding times or if you feed them at different times
and it’s best to set a time for them to eat…is this correct or wrong..

Beman if I may ask
What is your meal time you set for your chameleon….ive read it’s bad to change it’s feeding times or if you feed them at different times
and it’s best to set a time for them to eat…is this correct or wrong..
I typically feed in the mornings between 8-10am. Depending on if I have work calls etc. But you always want to feed in the morning so they have the day to bask and digest.

Back
Top Bottom