Basking Lamp domes/reflectors suggestions 🔥💡

pascal2023

Avid Member
I’m currently using the:

model ND-05 NOMO FROSTED LAMP (NATURAL HEATING/BASKING) 75w
this has been suggested by a few lovely people on this forum and I’m super happy with it since I brought it …
0E4C9C05-D5EA-4F99-9C1F-74659AD4D1BB.jpeg

I want a decent shade to go on the new enclosure, I don’t feel comfortable putting it inside the enclosure With or without a shade, I’ve listed some shades belbow, if anyone could suggest one to fix the bulb to id appreciate it :)

BDC4BC13-E05F-4C76-9D55-B418E3D948E2.jpeg
CBFF6DD3-B714-4909-A8FE-EAA7B6A86B06.jpeg 54A4B4FE-4699-490F-B9CF-D53A6B3638F3.jpeg

Just to let you know never put lights in enclosure. A deep one is what I use
I wasn’t planning on putting any light inside an enclosure, only mentioned it because I’ve seen multiple photos of them inside peoples enclosures! Couldn’t think of a worse idea 😅

Which shade would you suggest?

I wasn’t planning on putting any light inside an enclosure, only mentioned it because I’ve seen multiple photos of them inside peoples enclosures! Couldn’t think of a worse idea 😅

Which shade would you suggest?
Truthfully 23.10 looks best to use

I never use the clamp just raise it up off of screen. That one also has a hanger on it which I like to use to adjust height with a decorative chain IMG_20221016_170559_hdr.jpg

Last edited:
Out of the ones I’ve posted does it actually matter? Like is there a message difference between all of them would you know ? :)
Don't know. But space is limited on top the wider the shade the more space you lose for uvb, grow lights and dripper

One thing i have come to relie on that most people dont think of is a dimmer switch on the cord. Believe me, every 75 watt basking bulb is not the same! Which is why i have a temp gauge at basking site. Instead of moving the perch or light you can adjust dimmer switch until you get the temp right.

Back
Top Bottom