Basking bulb

I tried moving the vines but they wouldn't really go up. So I will leave them where they are now, and add sticks from the yard.
I have a stick in there that she is on there most of the time. And it is definitely 5" or higher. So if I add some more that are that length from the uvb, I should be good, plus a high plant. Thanks again!

Ooooh okay! Sorry!
I have a stick in there that she is on there most of the time. And it is definitely 5" or higher. So if I add some more that are that length from the uvb, I should be good, plus a high plant. Thanks again!
No need to be sorry your still learning ;)

Yes and I see that is where she likes to be. So you want to put some horizontal ones in and you want one below that fixture 5-6 inches. This will make it easier to bask and she will be able to do it below the center of the bulb where the output is a bit on point rather then the ends.

Yes and I see that is where she likes to be. So you want to put some horizontal ones in and you want one below that fixture 5-6 inches. This will make it easier to bask and she will be able to do it below the center of the bulb where the output is a bit on point rather then the ends.
Yes! She is there the majority of the time. I have heard of dragon ledges, but I actually bought some command hooks, so I am going to test that out!

Last edited:
Yes! She is there the majority of the time. I have heard of dragon ledges, but I actually bought some command hooks, so I am going to test that out!
Careful with the command hooks. remember nothing sticky on the inside of the cage. chameleon skin and sticky stuff are really bad combo's. The humidity and moisture in our enclosures make sticky stuff come loose. Dragon ledges are amazing and I use them in all my enclosures.

The command hooks didn't work. I will look at what you recommend, and place them 5" from the uvb light. Oh okay, thanks! Don't want to put something bad In there for her. Also, the green splotches on sticks, can you put sticks with that on them in the cage?

THis is actually the exact one that I use... I really like them... They last about 9-12 months before they burn out.
I ended up cancelling my other order and getting the one you use in a 60W I was afraid it wasn't enough. So I think that should be good! Thanks again for your help! I appreciate it so much! I love my baby girl. ?????

Last edited:
THis is actually the exact one that I use... I really like them... They last about 9-12 months before they burn out.
I got the basking bulb in and it is great! Thank you so much again for all of your help! :) Also, I was able to move some of the vines in her cage closer to the UVB light! So that's good! :D ? ? (y)

Back
Top Bottom