Basic Lighting

If you like both of them so much, I’ll probably just grab both a heat gun and the solarameter! I’m also going to get a couple of thermometer probes for it to set in the basking spots and general areas around it just to keep a constant eye on them.

Don’t worry! I’m only planning on getting the one. Perhaps WAY down the road a second one, but definitely just one to start an get used to everything. I have the reptibreeze mesh XL, the 48x24x24. I have a ball python, so I’m just used to saying tank!
Start with a male... Females are a bit more intensive with their requirements. A male is a little more forgiving when your new to the hobby. Let us know if you have any additional questions. I love the chameleon breeder podcast for accurate info. If you get the solarmeter get the 6.5 version. Your looking at a 3 UVI approx at basking. Remember that your UVB and your supplements go hand in hand. So it is important to have both on point. :)

I have a dragon strand. I am a huge fan of his products. I highly recommend them. Love the dragon ledges as well to pull plants up and hook in real branches.

Back
Top Bottom