Basic Cham Care Sheet

chamelisa

I was asked to put together a caresheet for veterinarians to pass out to their clients. I realize several of you have put your own together or contributed to some in the forums.

Would someone here like to help out with this little project? When it's complete, I will post a PDF on my website for anyone to download and supply color printed copies to local vet clinics.

I like to work with others on projects to ensure the information is comprehensive. For example, I don't use artificial lighting unless it's for an isolated rehab chameleon or a clutch of babies I feel might not do well in the temps or UVB levels in the greenhouse. My expertise would be in using natural lighting yet that would not help most people in the hobby keeping chameleons indoors.

If you are interested in helping me with this project this next week, please email me at [email protected] or call me at (818) 219-9315 and we can talk. I'd like to finish the project by Friday.

Thank you.

Very basic. One of the vets I use says most of his clients come in and have the same issues over and over again. Lighting is always wrong, diet is always insufficient, etc. He says he spends 45 minutes going through the basic husbandry questions so wanted me to come up with a care sheet that he can hand out.

Feel free to use the FAQ in my blog for the links etc! :) That's what it's there for.

Sounds like a neat plan, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom