Baking my leaves, question?

So, I baked all my leaves, and rocks, but, the sticks are too big to fit in my oven, can I just soak them in boiling hot water? Or is it a must to bake them?

Thanks sandra, not a pot, but, as of right now, in our new house, our hot water is cranked for some reason when we got it, so, it is as hot as boiled water when it is at full. So I am taking advantage of it :p

Is it literally boiling? Can you get a temperature reading for me? I want to see that. :D

Can't be hotter than my cold water.

Thanks sandra, not a pot, but, as of right now, in our new house, our hot water is cranked for some reason when we got it, so, it is as hot as boiled water when it is at full. So I am taking advantage of it :p

That's actually quite dangerous. Your water heater is set too high.

I cant right now, as it is 11:30, what I do is crank it up to high, get it as hot as possible, and then add about eight pots of boiling hot water, and then leave them in, and keep adding hot water, I did this for about two hours. And, we are getting it fixed tommarow, so I got as many sticks as possible, and tried to bake some, but they were just too big, so I know I use to steralize stuff for my snake like that, so I thought I would try with my twigs and sticks.

Back
Top Bottom