Bad news

The vet did everything she could but Danny passed away. I am very grateful she at least tried to save him but I don’t think there was anything that could be done
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about this. I know that there is not any amount of words that can help right now, but the fact that you tried everything to help him is beautiful and shows that you really cared about Danny! I know that he had a good life with you. Sending prayers and I hope that you will know that you did everything that you could and that you do not blame yourself for it.

The vet did everything she could but Danny passed away. I am very grateful she at least tried to save him but I don’t think there was anything that could be done
I am very sorry for your loss hun.

Love You Hug GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

I'm sorry for your loss. You worked very hard and gave it your all to insure that he had a good life and he definitely did! Keep him in your heart.

So sorry to hear about Danny, he was an absolutely stunning boy. I lost my Nose Be, Cosmo, rather suddenly this past August and it was a very shocking development. He was seemingly doing well but just one day his eyes looked sunken in and midday the next day he was gone after I'd rushed him to the ER.

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss, ive been checking in on your updates and I hope you find peace in knowing you gave him a good life.💚

Back
Top Bottom