Bad mumma award goes to me

Boygeorge27

Avid Member
So last night I was doing the normal routine in the reptiles vivs got distracted as my 4yr old niece came round then this afternoon got a call from my partner to say I'd left boy George's viv open he had got out and was basking in the sun by our French doors our German Sheppard was in the room and never bothered with him till my partner home then she just sniffed him and walked off, he is now back in his viv asleep and seems fine. Things could have been so different thank God my partner came home from work early. Will definitely be keeping and extra eye on him for the next fews weeks :eek::(:eek:

Stuff happens... I took my eyes off Beman for maybe 2 minutes when he was on his free range... Felt something on my pant leg while I was sitting at my desk and he was crawling up my leg lol. Could have been really bad considering he crawled 5 feet across the floor to get to me.

Stuff happens... I took my eyes off Beman for maybe 2 minutes when he was on his free range... Felt something on my pant leg while I was sitting at my desk and he was crawling up my leg lol. Could have been really bad considering he crawled 5 feet across the floor to get to me.
I normally check the v
Normally he wont leave his viv when I want him out for garden time

Yeah left Apollo in attended and he made a mad dash for the dressers... Never seen a big cham move so fast! Don't be too hard on urself it happens to all of is eventually

Back
Top Bottom