Bad egg?

s.j.gutierrez13

20230519_223739.jpg
bad egg?
It's been 10 isg months since layed(I'd have to double check pkg). But it was looking great, started to sweat and went to check on it today after 5 days of only looking through container(No touching) and I see total shrinkage, and fuzzy mold, top also looks gelatinous, didn't touch it but it looks thick. I'm going to keep waiting it out but idk, it's not looking good.

Attachments

• 20230513_162715.jpg
    20230513_162715.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 50
Sorry to hear of your long wait and then this.
Which reptile show did you get the egg at? Just curious

Sadly, so are his practices 🥲
Haha that's terrible
I had a moment of weakness and curiosity and actually just bought one of his dad's eggs for $100 from a reptile expo in Rothschild, Wisconsin. I watched the booth while he ran to the bathroom so he gave me a second one for free lol (I have spent years trying to breed my one male and one female but the male just hasn't been receptive. Had to put all my baby chameleon stuff to use somehow)
For the record, I don't super agree with selling eggs.

Me and Chameleon 101's dad spoke for a while about chameleons; had our agreements and disagreements and I would not say the practices are my favorite. They are also by far not the worst. Unfortunately, unless his dad was playing a cruel and terrible trick, Eric has passed.

Haha that's terrible
I had a moment of weakness and curiosity and actually just bought one of his dad's eggs for $100 from a reptile expo in Rothschild, Wisconsin. I watched the booth while he ran to the bathroom so he gave me a second one for free lol (I have spent years trying to breed my one male and one female but the male just hasn't been receptive. Had to put all my baby chameleon stuff to use somehow)
For the record, I don't super agree with selling eggs.

Me and Chameleon 101's dad spoke for a while about chameleons; had our agreements and disagreements and I would not say the practices are my favorite. They are also by far not the worst. Unfortunately, unless his dad was playing a cruel and terrible trick, Eric has passed.
Well, his dad would be pretty old since he’s not exactly young guy . What you’re saying may be true. But at this moment I was by his site on Facebook and he’s apparently online right now. 🤷

Well, his dad would be pretty old since he’s not exactly young guy . What you’re saying may be true. But at this moment I was by his site on Facebook and he’s apparently online right now. 🤷
Yeah after some digging looks like he's just unwell.

Last edited:
IF we can drop the comments about his health or lack of health. I do not feel this is the place for it nor do I feel it directly correlates to his business practices that have been in place.

Please stick to your opinions on hatching eggs or not. Simply saying your opinion on if you would or would not purchase from said business. Or if you feel the egg is viable or not. Thank you for your understanding and self moderation, I know this is a topic most of us are particularly passionate about.

Back
Top Bottom