Bad day gets worse...

ajacobson

I was already having a sufficiently bad day. One of the days where it's just one thing after another. Then I come home and start misting my chams. I count my pygmys like I always do, and one was missing. I opened the tank and found a very dead pyg girl. :( This day just wont let up on me.

aww, sorry tho hear about your pygmy. How old was it? I am a fairly new owner and you do get attached to these creatures. Sorry for your loss.

Really sorry to hear about that. Look on the bright side, you gave her the best you could while she was here.

It doesn't matter the size, w/c or whatever losing a cham is hard for us. Sorry to hear this happened to one of your pygmies Ashley. Tomorrow will be a better day.

I know how you feel. I lost Stubby a few days ago. It's hard to loose a chameleon, but the sadness gets better as the days go by. At least you knew you did your best.

I am also sorry to hear of ur loss, it hits very hard when we lose a beloved critter. I just lost my CoeChi CHIEF on Sunday appro. 6pm and am still having a hard time letting him go.
Doid u read the online Ezine, it tell u how exactly to do an Necroposy on ur cham to learn the cause of death. I have already decided i will be doing an Necroposy on my beloved CoeChi to find out the cause of death so i might correct any husbandry mistakes on my part and make me a better keeper foor my tribe. i will keep his heart in a little glass viel so it is going to the grave with me when i pass, and will hold a cermonial sacred circle to honor my love for his complete devotion and seek his soul where it roams in the heavens...

Back
Top Bottom