Bad Chameleon Care Videos

PrettyInInk87

I have been watching lots of videos on Youtube on Chameleon care... So far I have only come across BAD care or some not entirely good with missing facts or just plain bad. I was wondering if any of you have made any videos on the PROPER care for Chameleons (Panter, Veild, other...). I am new to the hobby but have learned lots in the 4 short months that I have kept Hugh and think I may be able to make a short video on basic care and husbandry on Panther Chameleons. I just wish I could delete ALL of those bad videos out there and leave the good ones. :( What do you guys think?

I haven't seen those, I'll have to check them out. To me it just seems like when people go to Youtube, they will type "Chameleon Care" in the search box and will go with the first video that pops up. They (not having experience themselves) will go with what the video says even if it's a bad one. *sigh* I'm sure there are lots of great ones but not everyone gets to see them. I just hope to make a small difference.:rolleyes:

Okay, well I'm going to go brain storm and write some notes down and try to figure out how I'm going to put the video together. Any suggestions would be great. I'm going to start jotting notes down in sections, lighting, supplementation, feeders, gut loading, watering, temps, humidity, enclosure, and since I have both male and female I just MIGHT go into how to keep then separate and how it is important that they have a visual barrier. I will not be able to go into the egg laying process since Darla's hasn't gone through it therefore me not having experience with it. IDEAS? :D

I guess out of 20 plus viewers no one has anything to say. I just made the video and will be posting it when I get the chance (I have to use a different computer). It's not the best and not into FULL detail but I make sure and point that out and tell everyone to do further research. Have a limited time of 15 minutes... I was also nervous even though I wasn't in the video, lol! Just hope it helps someone out a little to get on the right track and just hope people view it. I know I left a lot of small details out and again all I can hope for it for more research to be done by viewers. :)

I guess out of 20 plus viewers no one has anything to say. I just made the video and will be posting it when I get the chance (I have to use a different computer). It's not the best and not into FULL detail but I make sure and point that out and tell everyone to do further research. Have a limited time of 15 minutes... I was also nervous even though I wasn't in the video, lol! Just hope it helps someone out a little to get on the right track and just hope people view it. I know I left a lot of small details out and again all I can hope for it for more research to be done by viewers. :)

Can you post the link or PM it to me?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom