Back into Chams with my new Red Bar Male Iron!

reptileman

Avid Member
I just picked this guy up after I almost died from over 10 months of not having a chameleon. let me know what you guys think, I will hopefully will be breeding him in the near future.

Attachments

• IMG_9465.jpg
    IMG_9465.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_9461.jpg
    IMG_9461.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 172
Beautiful BEAUTIFUL Lil guy,I had to say it twice lol. I can't wait until you post more pics of him and I believe I would've died after 10 mths of no chameleons:D

Uhoh Miles back in the mix! Thought we ran you out of town! lol jk glad your back buddy!

That guys looks like a smoker... Make sure to get an ice cold nosy be to cool him off.

Uhoh Miles back in the mix! Thought we ran you out of town! lol jk glad your back buddy!

That guys looks like a smoker... Make sure to get an ice cold nosy be to cool him off.

hahaha I would love to get a nosy be, but I am keeping my collection small until I figure out where im going to college, unfortunately depending on where I go I may or may not be able to keep these lovely critters.

hahaha I would love to get a nosy be, but I am keeping my collection small until I figure out where im going to college, unfortunately depending on where I go I may or may not be able to keep these lovely critters.

Come up to sac and we can get an apartment lol three rooms, one room for each of us and one decked out cham room!

What colleges you looking at? I am graduating soon thank god.

What major are you planning on also?

The main schools I am thinking of are UW Madison, USC, UCSB and Oregon. I have a few other fallbacks since these are all hard to get into. I am looking to major in business management along with a psychology minor. If I stay in california I will be keeping my chams and other critters for sure haha.

The main schools I am thinking of are UW Madison, USC, UCSB and Oregon. I have a few other fallbacks since these are all hard to get into. I am looking to major in business management along with a psychology minor. If I stay in california I will be keeping my chams and other critters for sure haha.

Menlo College is one of the top business schools in the nation, that also has a psychology major :) all those other schools sound cool though.

Perks of Menlo, class size is like 20, anyone can get in lol, and average income after college in like ten years is 100k a year. Plus a lot of connections with the small private schools.

Menlo College is one of the top business schools in the nation, that also has a psychology major :) all those other schools sound cool though.

Perks of Menlo, class size is like 20, anyone can get in lol, and average income after college in like ten years is 100k a year. Plus a lot of connections with the small private schools.

Yeah Ive heard of menlo being great for business did not know about the psych though, im actually kinda looking for a big school though, ive been stuck in a small school and small town so I kinda want to experience something different.

Yeah Ive heard of menlo being great for business did not know about the psych though, im actually kinda looking for a big school though, ive been stuck in a small school and small town so I kinda want to experience something different.

Yeah for sure... I liked living in the big city but going to a small school lol.

Back
Top Bottom