Baby's tail deformed?

Totally agree with Mendez-
So, if it is muscle and a little deformed as it looks, it can fill in some of the deformity as it grows and sheds (have seen it).
Since he is so little, it is very important to monitor his eating. Example: your idea and count out flies and other food items. JMO they can go downhill quick. I understand you have experience but sometimes I add info so others reading can pick up on stuff. (y)
+1.__I count & keep track of everyone's feeders anyway—maybe out of habit.

I used to record that kind of stuff religiously—along with everything else—in journals, one for each critter. I slacked off when things got routine & tedious, but sometimes that can be good with animals—they love routine, and changes in routine can be an indicator that something's wrong (or not).

Journals can really help in ways one might not think of, like notes that could be helpful for the vet before you even know anything is off.

Ol' Mr. Grumpypants began self-regulating around 6-8 months. Reviewing the numbers and what I had written helped me figure out that's what was happening instead of something medical. :)

Any updates? Good or bad is a learning lesson. (y)
Yeah! Still crooked, I checked the videos of him hatching and looks like it was already looking slightly tilted.. I just posted a video of him on YouTube.
IMG_20220329_060150_141.jpg

Back
Top Bottom