Baby's First Steps!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is the video of the newly hatched, minutes old, baby that I had the privilege of witnessing. This sweet little girl opened her eyes for the first time and took her first steps whilst in my palm! :D

(Click on photo below to watch)

How good is that! :D A Veiled right? The only way these animals could be cooler is with wings or the power of speech.......

How good is that! :D A Veiled right? The only way these animals could be cooler is with wings or the power of speech.......

If we had flying chams, none of us would have pets nemore.
and if they could talk, think of waht they would say???
give me more bugs!
I want out!
Stay away you B**ch!
No, I dont want a damn shower!
You, want me, to eat that wiggly waxworm???

If we had flying chams, none of us would have pets nemore.
and if they could talk, think of waht they would say???
give me more bugs!
I want out!
Stay away you B**ch!
No, I dont want a damn shower!
You, want me, to eat that wiggly waxworm???

We'd just have to be more careful, lol, and baby them even more....I just thought of 2 more things though - breathing fire and being huge....ok, so I want a real pet Dragon....is that a crime :D

We'd just have to be more careful, lol, and baby them even more....I just thought of 2 more things though - breathing fire and being huge....ok, so I want a real pet Dragon....is that a crime :D

haha, if they could breathe fire, wed have no eyebrows left!!!! haha, so tempermental these chams. cuz our chams arent babied enough right now right?

ANd not at all, i want a unicorn.

haha, if they could breathe fire, wed have no eyebrows left!!!! haha, so tempermental these chams. cuz our chams arent babied enough right now right?

ANd not at all, i want a unicorn.

i want both :p haha. yeah they are. one day clair doesnt mind me around so mihc and the next she hates me. i think my parent try to pet her when im not around.

i want both :p haha. yeah they are. one day clair doesnt mind me around so mihc and the next she hates me. i think my parent try to pet her when im not around.

Haha id take a ;little tiny pocket dragon, it would be so cool.
and my Kink is the same way. some days he hates me, some days he. hates me less. lol.

Back
Top Bottom