baby veileds for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
do they have a website or something where they can be contacted at or pictures of the parents and babies? thanks for the help

oh never mind, they are the chameleonsonly.com people. yeah i was looking at getting one from them. are they really good chameleons because i got one from lllreptiles and it died in a month. it never seems to act right when i got it in the first place. it never really ate as much as a baby normally eats. just curious if they are good or not. and if i dont get one from them ill be getting one at the texas reptile expo in san antonio in march. so i cant wait to go to that. i just need to get a cage and set up soon because my water dragon got my chameleons old cage, and lights so i need to get a new one, lol. thanks for your help

their website is kammers kreations you could get a awesome chameleon from them . they even got panther's starting at $200.

just curious, i know some of you all hatch baby chameleons. i was just curious if anyone had any for sale that they would ship to houston texas? just curious thanks!

im looking for a baby veiled chameleon, i know about LLLreptiles, chameleonsonly, and screameleons. i was wondering if anyone is in the process of hatching or breeding and are going to be selling soon, or if anyone knew of any other sites that sell veileds. thanks for any help or offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom