Baby Veiled!

ForrestJungle

Ok so I got my baby veiled in yesterday. He is only 2" nose to vent! He is a lot smaller then what i expected. But, my concern is him eating. He is in a 12''x12"x18". Where I live i do not have any pinheads, only 1/8 1/4 cricket mix. I put in 6 to free range, but they have all just been saying at he bottom. I use to cup feed my other chams, but i just feel like this cage is too small. I will post a picture of the cage as well. Just would like some thoughts and opinions. Thanks!

-Forrest

Attachments

• cage ;).jpg
    cage ;).jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 163
12" cage for a 4" cham is fine. And i like how nothing is on the bottom of the cage for the crickets hide in. You could try some flys. You can gut load with some powdered milk and bee pollen soaked up in some cotton balls.

Hi: Forrest; I am new to chams and forum but both my babies, are young and i made a plastic see threw cup feeder[clear plastic] and stuck it in the cage with tacks to hold it there and my veiled just runs to his cup at feeding time. I bought some clear plastic cups[at dollar store] and hot glued them to a piece of wood and that is his feeding station.just put tacks in wood to hold it to the screen. You will find once he knows where is food is -he'll coming running at feeding time.My little veiled sits on his first thing in the morning or during the day when he hungery and i feed him when ever i see him in or on his feeding station.I find i know how much he's eating and when he's most hungery. Hope this has helped you a little. Buttons

Back
Top Bottom