Baby Red Rudis

Cameron B

Established Member
Hey, all.

I took the baby reds out for some sun today, and figured I'd snap a few pics. They are 8 weeks old now, and getting fat. A number of them have been going through their first shed as well.

Enjoy.

3191730205_5b6c01e3cb_o.jpg

3192577006_69e7ea066c_o.jpg

3191730633_6b345974d1_o.jpg

3191730823_f3b6d7d051_o.jpg

3191730955_436a9c8425_o.jpg

3191731271_665f5848d5_o.jpg

I took some pics of mom and dad yesterday, but they were from the camera on the phone. They are good enough to give an idea as to what these guys will look like once they get older. :)

3189107679_f287c34de8.jpg

3189942464_afa3075d33.jpg

Nice pictures. It's so nice to have some sun the last few days here. I was getting tired of all the gloomy days. I took out 5 or 6 to get some sun while I was putting new nozzles and cleaning some cages. You got some nice looking chams there. How many babies do you have? Robert

they look terrific cameron, first time i have thought of a rudis chameleon as being one of the "desirable" chameleons.

Hi Cameron,
They are so cute! I love the grumpy one in the 3rd pix! Dad is one handsome cham and mom looks great after all that work.

Nice pictures. It's so nice to have some sun the last few days here. I was getting tired of all the gloomy days. I took out 5 or 6 to get some sun while I was putting new nozzles and cleaning some cages. You got some nice looking chams there. How many babies do you have? Robert

The last couple days have been nice! I hope it lasts. I have 9 babies, all doing very well. :)

they look terrific cameron, first time i have thought of a rudis chameleon as being one of the "desirable" chameleons.

The reds are a bit more colorful, but the species in general is pretty cool!

Are you going to keep them all? Or will u be looking for some homes??!!:D

I'll be keeping majority of these, probably. I will trade some for other reds to get breeding projects going, and a couple will go to some new homes.

Very cute. I am going to have to get a better camera if I am going to compete with any of these photos. They are just amazing.

Camron, Looking good. I just got home last night. Here is a quick shot of one of mine. I will get the sex ratio to see what I have in females to trade. Tim

Attachments

• SNB10405.jpg
    SNB10405.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Babby Red Rudis

Cameron
They are too cute!! Thanks for sharing pics. keep showing pics as they grow, i love seeing the changes. :)
My brother just posted pictures of our chams today. The changes they go through as they grow are amazing.
Tammy

ARE they prolific breeders like the the common rudis ? I just had a female drop 9 more little guys. The reds are very stunning really a beautiful species!

Back
Top Bottom