Baby Pics

I’m also hoping the male babies in my clutch (Most are 3 & 1/2 mo old) will start to show a little color within the next month or two so it’ll take away the stress of sexing them only by the base of the tail 😂

I’ll have to make a separate thread to see if there’s something to it I’m missing 🤔
I've been watching a few Panther Facebook sites and like clockwork, if someone's 3-4 month old male hasn't blossomed into to a candy coded shade of blurple, the cusotmers assume they got a female or there's something wrong with their cham. When in fact, they just need to be patient and let the little boys mature.

I've been watching a few Panther Facebook sites and like clockwork, if someone's 3-4 month old male hasn't blossomed into to a candy coded shade of blurple, the cusotmers assume they got a female or there's something wrong with their cham. When in fact, they just need to be patient and let the little boys mature.
A few years ago we started out with 4 and were told 2 were male and 2 were female. I felt like I was loosing my mind trying to tell the difference between them.
Turns out the breeder was VERY wrong. all 4 were females 😂

Back
Top Bottom