Baby parsons

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone else posted a similar thread when the listing first went up, a few people on here vouched and said they'd done business with him before, but I personally haven't. I'd be surprised if there were any still available though

Would like contact information for acquiring Parsons

Thanks.

Please let us know how to contact the person with the Parsons.

Where's he getting them from? I saw Europe but thought that was one species we couldn't import even for there

Ralph, I got one of these babies. :) I was told they were imported from a breeder in Europe and that was it. I was so happy to be getting a baby I really didn't question him anymore.

Thanks.

Please let us know how to contact the person with the Parsons.

I got the last baby a couple of weeks ago.

You can keep an eye out in the classifieds here and on Kingsnake. Every now and then some one will list a parson.

Sorry guys, Chameleon Forums is not currently setup to deal with the reviews and inquiries of companies or individuals. It's a complicated decision, but ultimately it was made to avoid the difficulty involved with properly moderating such threads and the negativity that often breeds from them. These discussions frequently escalate into bickering, finger pointing and name calling, and unfortunately good reputations and friendships are frequently damaged by an inadvertent comment derived from rumor or innuendo. As witnessed on other websites in the past, this negativity can easily bleed into the general forums and have devastating effects on a friendly and open community.

Chameleon Forums is here to educate and offer support for the community, but when it comes to reviews or disputes within the hobby we currently recommend the Board of Inquiry (BOI) at Fauna Classifieds. They are equipped to deal with these types of problems and have certain standards in place that offer a fair medium for resolution. The herp community in general has been using the BOI for many years now.
American BOI
Canadian BOI
International BOI

If you have an issue with one of our sponsors please contact an administrator privately. We welcome suggestions and feedback on how we currently handle reviews and disputes within the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom