Baby panther chamelon HELP!!

Wolfywoo

I got a baby panther cham around 2 weeks ago. He pooped the 2cd day I got him but since then it's just been white unrates and no black poop with it. I havnt seen him eat at all or drink except last night I got him to sit on the edge of a contrainer and he went for 3 pinheads and a couple wax worms. He's about 2 months old I beilive. I'm worried he's not eating enough and I'm worried the cage I have him in now is to big for him. I catch him sleeping during the day at times and it worrys me, he's not as active as the others were in the store. Any advice on how to get him to eat better would be great. I plan on making a cup feeder tomorrow to attach to the side of his cage. And I also ordered some house fly pupae as I heard when they hatch they bring even the stubborn charms off hunger strike.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 69
Chameleons need to be able to warm up to digest their food properly...if they are too cool they won't digest it fast enough and won't be hungry and therefore will poop less. The basking temperature should be in the low 80's F.

Back
Top Bottom