Baby Panther Ambilobe Sexing Help!

Another words i mean to ask was these 2 babies in the breeder's enclosures side by side or separated in two enclosures?

They had a pretty rough start to their lives, going to make sure the rest of their days are the best

Have no idea how they were housed prior.

Oh gotcha, yeah no. Breeder is more of a mass producer/supplier of reptiles.

I work for a pet store. Our usually supplier sends much larger and healthier babies to us. These came in barely alive and I couldn’t leave them at work so I purchased them and here I am.
Ok thank u for explaining to me....and i would keep them together for now unless you have more than 5 babies together .

Yeah I was thinking once they surpass the size of my index finger to separate them.
Cause if they are still younger ...u want them(less than 5 babies) to get the feeding frenzy in chain reaction...if one baby see the other baby eats that will help both to eat the pinheads in a non stop feeding until they think there are no more pinhead crickets within their eyesight

They’re little piggies for sure. They go crazy when they see fruit flies in their cup and once they’ve eaten a few I release more in the cage to let them hunt. Still waiting on them to have their first shed with me though.

They’re little piggies for sure. They go crazy when they see fruit flies in their cup and once they’ve eaten a few I release more in the cage to let them hunt. Still waiting on them to have their first shed with me though.
Yes i can imagine ur excitement..it reminds me of mine before lol. And now its the best time to introduce different feeder to them cause they are always look forward to find anything moving in their enclosures.

Caller r u still there with me??if im talking to much just let me know ok

Yes sorry, was browsing through other forums, i have experience with chams, just never this small so it’s all a little new to me. Tried leaving tiny hornworms in there for them and they ran away from it absolutely terrified. Same thing with small mealworms. They readily eat fruit flies and pinheads.

Yes sorry, was browsing through other forums, i have experience with chams, just never this small so it’s all a little new to me. Tried leaving tiny hornworms in there for them and they ran away from it absolutely terrified. Same thing with small mealworms. They readily eat fruit flies and pinheads.
Plz dont feed them mealworm..2 reason..1 no nutrition value 2 easy to get addiction....feed them fruit fly.pinhead..then around 3 month old feed them newly born dubia roaches...that will be much better choice for ur babies

Back
Top Bottom